I am a highly committed, self-motivated individual with over two decades of experience in the creative profession, spanning TV & film, online, digital, brand identity (cross platform), print and multimedia applications. I am passionate at balancing innovation with practicality focusing on business results.
With a talent for creating forward thinking environments which nurtures, supports and develops creativity in others. I have successfully led creative teams delivering online digital solutions, large scale branding projects, film projects and a Bafta award winning sequence as part of a TV rebrand for the BBC.
Successes include: working within BBC companies undertaking a number of career paths for 14 years, leading both national and international brand identity projects, award winning films, awards including Promax, EMMA, BAFTA, Film Festivals. One of my proudest personal projects is an anti violence film developed into an initiative rolled out in schools across London and the surrounding areas.
• Client facing, pitching, presenting and public speaking.
• Clear, persuasive presentational skills, with clients at boardroom level and colleagues within the workplace.
• Creative & Design direction, concept development & visualisation.
• Industry aware and technically up to speed with current design trends.
• Confident with the ability to inspire clients and team members.
• Proficiency managing project budgets and schedules.
• Experience and competence in team leadership & line management.
• Experience and competence in creating brand identities, rebrands and brand refreshes.
• Comprehensive understanding of branding processes.
• Experience and competence in directing film and video.
• Comprehensive understanding of post-production processes including 3D/CGI.
• Dedicated commitment to creativity, quality and fulfillment of project needs.
• Expertise in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Audition, Cinema 4d, Keynote, Logic X. Microsoft, Word, Power Point, Excel, Word Press.
• Screen Nation Digital-iS Media Awards – 2015 :FHPC Nominated for best short film 2015.
• British Urban Film Festival Award – 2015 I am who? – Best Video (Across 10 Years).
• Portobello Film Festival – 2014 Changing Change – Best Art Film.
• Bafta – 2007 BBC Sport, Match Of The Day 2006 FIFA World Cup – Best Opening Titles.
• Promax – Silver – 2010 Virgin 1 Channel Brand, Lisbon – Best Collateral Material.
• EMMA – 2001 Fatboy Slim Online Game – Festivals New Media Awards New York.
• Promax UK – 2001 Fatboy Slim Online Game – Innovative Use of New Media.